UIDAI aadhar card download Process
What is Aadhar Card:
Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identity number issued by the UIDAI to the resident of India for free of cost. It is universal and central identification number and containing any person personal and demographic data. It is stored in the government database, which is an important basis for the services of the people. Many people asking about many questions how to online aadhar card download by aadhar card only.
How to download aadhar card online?
If you want to download my e-Aadhaar Card or print e-aadhar card online, then you need to follow the below mentioned simple steps:
- Visit UIDAI official website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Choose ‘Download Aadhaar’ under the option of “Aadhaar Online Services”.
- After that, another window open below mentioned.
Download E-Aadhar by using your Aadhar, EID or VID
These are ways to download e-aadhar card online.
- 1st Using your aadhar number
- 2nd Using aadhar card virtual ID (VID)
- 3rd Using aadhar enrollment ID
Enter your Personal Details
- Receive One Time Password on the registered mobile number.
- Complete all survey given to you.
- Down your aadhar card.
After Downloading e-aadhar, you want PASSWORD to open PDF aadhar card. The download aadhar card is a PDF document which is password protect for the security reasons. The downloaded e-aadhar password is probably of eight characters. It’s a mixture of the first four letters of your name and birth year.
Enter Four Digits (in capital) + Date of Birth Year
(for example – RITE2008, SURE1999)
|Download aadhar card online|
Can we download Aadhar card without OTP?
Aadhar card is an identification number of an Indian citizen which contains personal and demographic data. To protect the misuse of aadhar card verification is necessary before the download aadhaar card through OTP. Hence, you cannot be download aadhar without mobile number. There are only two ways to download aadhar.
- By using enrollment number
- By using aadhar number